Oh Wednesday…. You’re just so… weird.

As I got up for work, I knew that today was going to be… a struggle.  I crawled into my freezing van and prayed to Loki that my van wouldn’t start.  The damned thing did and I swore vengeance upon it, but silently in my head because I really don’t want to die driving.  A voice from behind me said something about dying on the way to work wouldn’t be so bad because then we wouldn’t have to go to work, then another piped in with something about injury was better than death and I just rolled my eyes as they started arguing semantics and wiggled out of the van to let it warm up.

The voices followed me inside into the warm house and continued their bickering but I had no time for it.  I had two other voices telling me that I needed to pack a lunch and had to figure out what I wanted to eat for lunch.  One said “Just pack peanut butter and chocolate chips.  That’ll fill us up.” the other one, shaking their head, said “No, you need more than just that.  That’s the whole reason we’re fat!”

Shaking my own head, I grab a coffee mug, fill it with water, and take my meds.  They haven’t been all that great lately, only keeping one or two of the voices in their rooms, tucked away in their warm and cozy beds probably dreaming up new ways to kill and or torture me.  They worked at first and that was when they let me out of the hospital.  But I guess one of them decided they wouldn’t listen to the sleeping bells anymore.  Then they got bored just being one and woke up another, then another, and now it’s like a daycare with adult vocabulary.  A Fraternity/Sorority mixed together.

Sorry, I just got distracted by Mama’s Family and now I can’t remember where this post was going.  Hang on, let me think.

Found it.  Basically, today was just weird.  I had plans to go shopping that fell through because it was just so cold out.  Work went by so slow I wanted to badly to fall asleep and take a nap.  I made plans for this weekend with my son, made sure that he approved (he’s two, if he doesn’t agree with something then we both suffer) then went home.  And there we stayed.  And here we are now.  Though, David is now asleep and i’m laying on the couch, blogging, with all the pain meds i could find and a heating pad to top it off.

Anyway, Therapy is tomorrow so it will be better.

P.S. I have started my first day of no poo shampoo showers.  Using Rye Flour I’m hoping to save money by using this method but I really need to learn to read all the directions before starting such things.  Maybe next week will be my first week with the Rye Flour shampoo.